Monday, May 28, 2012

Day.???.

Well, it has been a LONG time for my posting. Life has really gotten busy with the end of school coming quickly, baseball season coming to a dramatic close, and just my lack of dedication.

I have had a few interviews... so the wait is on. Super hard for me, but what happens, happens. I hope and pray nightly that one will be the perfect fit for me and I will fulfill my goal to be a teacher.

I got to spend a fun, relaxing weekend with John and family. It was great to just relax and not dwell on what may happen. I continue to look for jobs and do what I can to get one.

I have a busy 4 day week of school. I will try to keep up with the blog. No promises. I just ask for prayers that the Lord will help me with my patience and find me a job!

Here is an updated picture of John and I at the Olentangy Baseball Banquet (ignore the stache')
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment