Sunday, May 13, 2012

Day.Sixty.Four.

Well, the baseball season is coming to a close. I really like the group of kids that are on the team this year. One has a special place in my heart. His name is Tyler and he reminds me SO much of John. He is a good kid who is always willing to help us out. (ok... help me out when John is out of town) This young man would shovel our driveway, cut our grass, and even made sure John was able to get his car after I got stuck one day in the snow early in the morning. His parents are so sweet as well. I know he will do great things in the future!

The senior night game was fun to watch. There was a lot of support from fellow classmates who play different sports. Sometimes, when John comes home and he is grading and griping, it is hard to picture these high school kids. I know how my friends and I were in high school... so it is strange to hear some of John's stories. But this group... just some really good kids who genuinely care.
Kudos to you parents!

Check out these two crazies! (I'm telling you.. they could be twins)
-Alexis

No comments:

Post a Comment