Sunday, May 13, 2012

Day.Seventy.Five.



My Journey with the Seven Day Diet
Day: Five

Food: Chicken and Tomatoes (6 required)

Breakfast: Chicken cold cuts (2 pieces).

Lunch: Bowl of tomato soup, chicken cold cuts, raw tomato with salt and pepper.

Dinner: Grilled chicken and a baked tomato (follow me on pinterest to find the recipe on my board).

Water Consumption: 4 bottles (8 glasses)

Morning Weigh In: 163.4

Thoughts/Feelings: No Diet Coke again. 6 tomatoes. I was able to eat a total of four. It was grossing me out and I LIKE tomatoes! I used a baked tomato recipe I found on pinterest and it was yummy! I recommend it! I was yummy to have some meat. Not something I thought I would miss, but it was a welcomed food today. I thought I would be pretty hungry, but today was a good day!

Bring on Day SIX!

No comments:

Post a Comment