Sunday, May 13, 2012

Day.Seventy.

Alright.. I decided I would do the diet. I am not one who normally does diets, but I thought about and it seems ok, not terrible. I will blog about the week that is coming. Here is the basic layout (found on pinterest)
I decided I need to do more research, but I was going to do it! John immediately doubted my ability to do it, so of course... it was game on! 

So, off to the store I went to stock up on fruit, veggies, and the ingredients for the soup! The kicker for me isn't the food as much as it is the DELETION of Diet Coke. I usually have 2-3 cans a day. Now, I am going to go cold turkey and have only water. Yuck! I hate water. 

Day one starts tomorrow... I will keep you updated. 

For more information about this diet visit: www.my7daydiet.com  (It was full of info and why it is like this. I liked the science behind the madness. Also, it was more detailed.) This is more of a cleanse that will result in weight loss. 

I guess it is my last chance to have a Twinkie... so, I shall eat and then go to sleep!

-Alexis

No comments:

Post a Comment