Sunday, May 13, 2012

Day.Sixty.Two.

April 28th... saturday, pedicure, TV,

Well... after my stressful end to yesterday, I got a welcomed surprise. Wendy and Kerrigan came to visit and we got to hang out and get pedicures! I always love pedicures... and sassy Kerrigan loves to get her feet soaked and painted. She chose a bright green color, Wendy chose an orange (not too bright, but not fall-ish), and I chose a pinkish-red. It was definitely a needed relaxation.


While the girls were getting pampered, John went to his parents to help around the condo. He got to come home with...drumroll please.....
.
.
.
.
.
a TV for our bedroom!! YAY! We have been wanting one so we can fall asleep actually in our bed instead of on the couch and have to get up and go upstairs. So exciting! Now we just have to get a cable box for up there so we can use it.

All in all, I am feeling refreshed and recharged for next week.

-Alexis

No comments:

Post a Comment