Sunday, May 13, 2012

Day.Sixty.Nine.

Happy Cinco De Mayo!
On this day, we relaxed, cleaned, and I outlined the blog posts that I was behind on. I will get around to them.

Funny thing happened today:
I was outside with the dogs. It seems like I am all the time. The people in the house behind me were out. She was cutting grass. I kept thinking, she looks familiar. Hmmmm... Later in the day, we were out again, no surprise, and she came out and said, HI ALEXIS! Well, my neighbor that moved in about 8 months ago... is also an employee of SACC! What are the odds. I worked with her over spring break and we would email back and forth about the plans, and we could have just talked in our backyards! Small world.

Now.. how many times have I taken the dogs out looking like a hot mess that just woke up... too many to count... hehe.

This week is going to be busy. Alissa called and asked if I was interested in doing a diet that she and Dena are doing next week. I said I would check it out... We will see.


Have a great night!

-Alexis


No comments:

Post a Comment