Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Day.Seventeen.

I truly appreciate the beautiful day! I even took the kiddos out for extra recess because it was too nice not too! The day went by quickly and the lovely afternoon seems to have disappeared quicker! Because I am not going to be at school tomorrow, I had to prep for my subs. I started and then realized that they did not know the little procedural things and that will definitely throw my kids off tomorrow. (or they will all argue about how to do it, because they are always right...)

After I stayed at school until 6pm prepping for the sub I headed home and got to hang out with the puppies and catch up on my shows. I need to relax big time to get prepped... but I am not doing that well. Anyone who knows me, I don't stress and shut down, I work... I work hard! It is constant. Anything to keep me busy and my mind focused on other things.

I want to say thank you in advance to all of those loved ones who have contacted me, helped me realize my strengths, and given me pieces of calm. I really appreciate all of your guidance. I know that I am just over analyzing.. as always. Keep up the prayers and I know that God will find a place for me.

I had a GREAT story to share, but... my brain has lost it. If I think of it, I will be sure to share!

So much on my mind...

Goodnight and God Bless Readers!

-Alexis-

No comments:

Post a Comment