Thursday, March 1, 2012

Day.Five.

Whew! What a day to decompress! I got to come home and catch up on all of my DVR'ed shows. So much to watch...so little time. Here is a little sample of my guilty pleasure TV:
Dance Moms
Up All Night
Big Bang Theory
Bethenny Ever After
SMASH
Cupcake Wars

I have a love/hate relationship with the TV, but it is mostly love. I know that I should be doing other things, but I find myself just relaxing and hanging out with Aspen and Adi.

When I am at school, I get as much done as possible. My relaxing is minimum, but I do what I can! I will post a few pics below of our fun adventures in SEUSS! Enjoy! (Feel free to ask me for the PDF's if you want to use them)
The Cat in the Hat and his Things 1 and 2
 One Fish, Two Fish Addition
 Our Feet with The Foot Book
 Handprint Thing 1 and Thing 2
 Truffula Tree Forest Lining the Hallway

Relax and I will be back tomorrow!

-Alexis-

No comments:

Post a Comment