Thursday, March 22, 2012

Day.Twenty.Five.

Whew! What a day! My class at school had a great time creating Roy. Roy G. Biv that is! We are so excited to see the growth of our green beans! We planted them about a week ago, and they are growing like crazy!! There are a few that haven't broken through the soil and of course those children are panicking! I am going to have to investigate and see what the deal is. Here are some pictures of our wonderful plants and their growth! Some are pretty tall...


This is probably the first thing that I have ever grown!

*Update on the cleaning...
I LOVE the schedule. It is frustrating at times to know that I have to clean, but knowing that I have spread it out over the week makes it easy because I only have a few little things to do each night. I am only halfway through the week but, I think it is going pretty good! Makes me think, 'wow, I should have been cleaning this way the whole time...'

Have a great night!
I have 3 books that I need to get read in the next couple days. So, off I go to read!

-Alexis

No comments:

Post a Comment