Monday, March 26, 2012

Day.Twenty.Nine.

Monday Monday Monday... I am exhausted! I had a day that was planned and went smoothly. I don't know why I am so tired.

After a good day at school, I headed to the gym. WOW! I couldn't even make it through my run! I had to stop and stretch and catch my breath.. then finish.. this is the first time in 6 weeks I have had to stop. My inhaler didn't help either.. Strange.

When I got home, I fed the dogs, fed myself and had to sit down. I am amazed at how tired I am. I am about to fall asleep. (I will finish the blog first)

Today is a day of fun season premieres! I have a guilty pleasure, of course, and that is classic teenage dramas! (Secret Life of the American Teenager and Make It Or Break It) AND! I just saw a great upcoming new series.... BUNHEADS! How perfect! I can't wait until it comes on.

I am such a TV junkie at times... so pathetic!

Off to watch some 'gripping' TV. (laugh at me... I know)

-Alexis

No comments:

Post a Comment