Saturday, March 10, 2012

Day.Twelve.

It has been a few days, so I am going to try to catch up! Friday... Friday... Friday... What can I say, you bring a sense of relief and accomplishment after a long week in Kindergarten. I am still super focused on the job search! I have everything updated, printed, bound, and ready to go. Bring on the interviews!

After the school day on Friday, I got to babysit the kids I nanny in the summer. Mason (8), Kennedy(6), Hudson(4), and the newest addition Stella(5 months) had big plans for me! I decided we would try to adventure out. I need to prepare myself for the summer and getting out of the house. I somehow wrangled John into joining us for dinner. So, off we go in the 'nanny van'! We headed to get John at school and then off to Steak and Shake. Yumm! Well, as we arrived, the oldest three were behaving and excited to eat out, Stella on the other hand, did not like the idea. She wasn't tired, hungry, wet, or hurt... just being sassy. (She gets it honestly from her older sister) So, the only way that I could get her to be calm and not crying... stand and bounce. So, that is what I did, the entire meal! John gave my arm a rest for about 3-5 minutes, but she preferred me. Whew! That was a long meal! Needless to say, I am in for it this summer, but I wouldn't do anything else! I have loved these kids for the past 2.5 years and they are just amazing. Stella will get older in front of my eyes this summer... I am excited!

I am looking forward to spending my days playing, relaxing and having adventures with the fabulous four! They are going to be a handful at times, but it is all worth it!

-Alexis-

No comments:

Post a Comment