Sunday, April 22, 2012

Day.Fifty.Four.

TGIF!
(I wish that tv time block was still available)

After school today, I joined a few friends for drinks and dinner. I don't drink, but it is always fun to just relax and refresh. It was fun to hear stories from the week and just sit.
We went to a restaurant in Delaware called 1808. I tried the grilled cheese and YUMM!!! It was so delicious. I am so glad that I found it on the menu. After dinner, we headed to Whit's custard. I aways get the same, chocolate with marshmallow. It was nice to sit outside and enjoy the warm weather. I am so glad it is looking more like spring and summer. I am blessed to have met some amazing people this past school year. They are always there and helpful when I have questions. I know that I have made life-long friends. :)

Off to head home and take care of the pups. :)

Have a great night.
-Alexis

No comments:

Post a Comment