Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Day.Thirty.Six.

I have to really get focused and stay on top of this blog! Write EVERY day. That is the goal. I am going to get on that!

Today, after work, I headed for the chiropractor. I definitely needed it. My lower back was really bothering me. I got my re-scans done to check on my back's progress. I am feeling much better now that I have seen the chiropractor. He is amazing!

Off to Beavercreek :)
I love to organize.. anyone who knows me knows, everything has a place.. and it should be in that place! (haha) I headed to help Michelle sort through all of the shower gifts from this past weekend and set it all up. The nursery color is fabulous and the twins are definitely blessed. I got to spend time with Michelle as we folded tiny clothes, organized butt cremes, and stacked towels. I am so excited for her. It is going to be such an amazing experience and I can't wait to babysit! ;)

After all of that organizing, I headed home. (It is normally about an hour-hour fifteen minute drive..) As I was driving up the road, with no warning, there are signs EVERYWHERE, "Road Closed". So, I had to figure out another way to get home. whew. Tack on a few (20) minutes.

When I got home, I passed out in the chair. I don't remember going to bed!
Up and at em' early for SACC! It is a busy, crazy, tiring life.. but I don't know how else to live. I work hard and succeed. Look at this fun quote to keep me motivated:

(what is another 10 minutes?)

-Alexis-


No comments:

Post a Comment