Sunday, April 22, 2012

Day.Fifty.Six.

Whew! What a way to catch up on the blogging. I have been WAY to lax on that. I am definitely not going to let it suffer again.

Today is that kind of day. I am going to get all of my lesson plans typed out and today is the last day for John's MBA!!!! He has a lot to do to finish today, but I have faith!

I am headed to the store to prep for the week of foods we need and then back to here to get back to the grind. I am determined to have all of my lesson plans done! (for the year!!)

I know that it seems as though I have forgotten about my interview, but not so much. I have been distracting myself rather well, I think. Please keep praying that the Lord will provide me with a classroom next year. I know that it is where I am supposed to be. I just need the opportunity. :)

Found this print pinterest. I love the colors. (seems so simple...)
Enjoy the rest of your day. It is a cold one here, so I am going to try to stay warm. 

-Alexis

No comments:

Post a Comment